Grab your pump bar for this full body workout and let’s go!
BENT OVER ROW
1 MINUTE PER EXERCISE X 3 ROUNDS
- Start with your bar resting on your upper back (not on your neck) and set your feet to slightly wider than hip width apart.
- Keeping your head and chest up with your core engaged, slowly bend your knees, and lower your hips until they are parallel to the floor (or lower if you can)!
- Drive up through your legs to push yourself back to the starting position.
- Repeat for 1 minute, taking your time and maintaining control.
- Start with your feet approximately hip width apart and take an overhand grip on your bar.
- Set your back straight and hinge your hips back keeping your knees soft and the bar close to your legs.
- Maintaining this form, lower the bar until you feel a stretch in your hamstrings.
- Control the movement back to the starting position and bring your hips back to neutral.
- Repeat for 1 minute, making sure you keep your form.
BENT OVER ROW:
- Start with your feet hip width apart and overhand grip on your bar.
- Set your back straight and keeping your knees soft, bend from your hips so that your body is as close to parallel with the floor as you can.
- Keeping your elbows close to your body, squeeze your shoulder blades together and row the bar in towards your ribcage.
- Slowly extend the arms and control the bar back to the starting position, ensuring you get a full stretch through your back at the bottom.
- Repeat for 1 minute, keeping the squeeze at the top of the movement.
- Start laying on the floor and holding your bar directly above you in line with the middle of your chest.
- Slowly lower the bar all the way down to your chest, keeping it in a straight line with the middle of your chest. You can lay on a step for this movement to enable your elbows to drop lower at the bottom meaning a greater stretch across your chest at this part of the movement.
- Keeping the bar in line with the middle of your chest again, squeeze your chest as you push the bar up and away from you back to the starting position.
- Repeat for 1 minute, keeping the same control.
- Start with your feet hip width apart (or a split stance if this is more comfortable for your lower back) and overhand grip on your bar with it resting in front of you on your collarbone area.
- Engage your core and drive the bar directly above your head until your arms are straight, allowing your head to pop slightly forwards so it is directly under the bar.
- Control the bar back down to around your collarbone without resting it.
- Repeat for 1 minute, keeping your core engaged throughout the movement.
COMPLETE EACH EXERCISE FOR 1 MINUTE AND REPEAT FOR 3 ROUNDS
Let us know how you find it and tag us on social media in your sweaty selfies!