Exercise classes for mind and body
Our fitness class timetable is second to none and delivered by our fabulous, fun and highly motivating instructors. We offer a huge variety of class formats and timings, suitable for all ages and fitness levels. Whether you are looking for daytime or evening classes, low, medium or high intensity workouts, to focus on mind and body fitness, strength, toning or mobility, we have something for everyone. Classes are free for our members, or £8.40 for non members. You can book, manage and pay for classes via the Fitsense App
Total body workout
Club fit cardio
Wake up WOD
Sculpt & tone
Mind & body
Wake up yoga
Vinyasa flow yoga
Stretch & tone
Breathe & Relax
All classes are free to members
- Install the FitSense app ready for the set up to be completed at your Induction.
- Book in advance on the app.
- Check in at reception to register your visit.
- Waiting lists: If you are on a class waiting list and a space becomes available, you will automatically be moved onto the class and notified by email, so keep an eye on this throughout the day. If you can no longer make the class please cancel off the waiting list or class to give someone else the opportunity to attend.
Pay as you go for guests
If you would prefer to join our classes without committing to a membership, our FitSense app easily allows you to do this. Classes are £8.40 each*
- Download the FitSense app
- Select ‘CREATE A GUEST ACCOUNT’
- Enter our unique club code: 25699
- Create your FitSense profile
- To book a class, tap ‘BOOK’ then tap ‘Pool’ and select the ‘Class’ view from the menu
- Select the class you’d like and follow the on screen instructions to book
- Add card details to pay & save to make it quicker next time.
*The class fee is non refundable.
All of our classes are free for members.
As a member you can build your own library of virtual classes to follow at any time that suits you
- Log in to your FitSense app
- ‘Book’ (top left)
- Change to class view by tapping on ‘Pool’, then tap ‘Class’
- Select your upcoming virtual classes (with an orange video camera icon)
- Click ‘continue’ on the next screen and the class will now show up under ‘Manage Bookings’ ‘BOOKED’
Any time after the class ‘start time’ you can watch the class as many times as you like:
- Select ‘Book’ then ‘Manage Bookings’ top right
- Click on ‘ATTENDED’ and you will see your list of virtual classes.
- Tap the ‘play’ button (blue square with white arrow) to play the class as often as you like.
Cancellation, late & no-show policy:
- Should you arrive after the class start time, we may reallocate the space
- We politely request a minimum of 2hrs notice to cancel a class
- A charge of £8.40 per class will be payable for non-attendance
If you are a tfd gym member, you can easily manage class bookings using the FitSense App. It's so easy and means you can book and cancel classes any time.
You can also book your classes by calling us on 01235 772995