Get ready to feel the burn!
3 x 15
- Start with holding the dumbbell or kettlebell above your head with straight arms
- Keeping your elbows tucked in close, lower the weight down behind your head
- Push the weight back up to starting position, straightening your arms and squeezing your triceps
- Repeat for desired rep number, controlling the weight through the movement
- Make sure you drop the weight down as low as you can to get a full stretch through your tricep!
Tricep Dip (& regression)
- Start seated on a box with your hands over the edge either side of you
- Walk your feet out until your legs are straight
- Lift yourself off the box keeping your weight in your hands
- Slowly lower yourself down towards the floor, keeping your body as close to the box as you can
- From here straighten the arms again and squeeze your triceps until you are back at the top position
- Repeat again at a steady pace
Slightly easier option – keep your feet closer and knees bent!
- Lay down on the floor or a bench holding one dumbbell in each hand directly above you
- Keep your upper arm still and elbows in line with your shoulders
- Slowly lower the dumbbells down either side of your head – keeping your upper arm in position
- Push the dumbbells back up to the starting position
- Repeat, keeping your upper arm still throughout the movement
COMPLETE 15 REPS OF EACH MOVEMENT AND REPEAT 3 TIMES THROUGH
Let us know how you find it and tag us on social media in your sweaty selfies after this one!