X 3 ROUNDS
(40SECS ON / 20SECS REST, 45SECS ON / 15SECS REST, 50SECS ON / 10SECS REST)
- Start with both feet together and arms by your side
- Jump both feet out as wide as you can taking the arms above your head
- Jump both feet back in and to the starting position then repeat with energy!
- Get into a high plank position with hands on the floor
- Tuck one knee up towards your chest underneath and then back to the floor
- Then same again with the other knee
- Get a good pace going that you can maintain for the whole work period!
- Jump to one side, landing on your outside foot and letting the other leg cross behind
- Jump back to the other side, repeating the same on the other leg
- Take the movement as wide as you can with as much explosive power as possible!
- Put your hands on the floor and jump your feet out backwards
- Lower your chest to touch the floor then push back up to high plank position
- Jump your feet in
- Explode up from the floor, jumping up at the top, then repeat!
COMPLETE 3 ROUNDS
1ST ROUND – 40SECS ON, 20SECS REST
2ND ROUND – 45SECS ON, 15SECS REST
3RD ROUND – 50SECS ON, 10SECS REST
Let us know how you find it and tag us on social media in your sweaty selfies after this one!