Try this Greek Mezze – perfect for the sunny evenings!
Ingredients (serves 1 adjust amounts accordingly):
- 55g red onion
- 25g cherry tomatoes
- 1 pitta bread
- 125g chicken breast
- 85g 0% fat Greek yoghurt
- 25g cucumber
- 10g feta
- Olive oil
- 60g Red pepper
- 20g spinach
- 2tsp lemon juice
- Slice tomatoes, pepper and cucumber, peel and slice the onion and rinse the spinach
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, lemon juice and herbs of your choice, cook with the oil over medium-high heat until golden and cooked through, then slice as desired
- Heat pitta according to packet
- Add spinach, tomatoes, cucumber, pepper, onion, and feta to a bowl with a drizzle of lemon juice
- Put yoghurt to one side, place the pitta, chicken and veg on the plate and enjoy!
Give it a try and tag us in your cooking attempts – READY, STEADY…COOK!