Get the BBQ out to try this delicious and healthy summertime meal!
Ingredients (serves 10 skewers, adjust accordingly):
- 4 tablespoons of Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 800 grams sirloin steak, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 ½ teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 ½ teaspoons garlic granules
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 red peppers, deseeded and chopped
- 2 green peppers, deseeded and chopped
- 2 onions chopped
- 10 skewers, soaked for 20mins
- Place the steak into a large bowl and add the cumin, dried oregano, smoked paprika, garlic granules, salt, pepper, oil and franks hot sauce.
- Stir to combine the ingredients, cover and marinade in the fridge for 20mins.
- Slide a piece of steak down a skewer, followed by a green pepper, red pepper and onion etc.
- Repeat with the remaining skewers.
- Place onto a BBQ and cook for 3mins a side for a medium rare or 4-5mins for well done.
- Serve and enjoy!
Macro breakdown per serving…
Calories – 198kcal
Carbs – 5.7g
Fat – 11.7g
Protein – 17.7g
Give it a try and tag us in your cooking attempts – READY, STEADY…COOK!