Try this quick and easy Cheesy Garlic Pasta Bake in 20 minutes!
- 250g pasta
- 100g butter
- 100g mozzarella (pre grated)
- 100g cheddar
- 3 garlic cloves
- parsley (optional)
- chilli flakes (optional)
- Cook pasta by instruction (salt the pasta), preheat the oven to 200° fan
- Melt the butter in a pan on a low heat, add a ladle worth of pasta water to the butter and continue to stir to mix
- Add 3 minced garlic cloves to melted butter and sauté for a further 1-2 minutes
- Once the pasta is cooked, add to the garlic butter and stir through
- Put the garlicky pasta into an oven dish and cover in grated mozzarella and cheddar, then place in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes
- Remove, sprinkle with chopped parsley and chilli flakes (optional) and enjoy!
Macro breakdown per serving…
Calories – 631kcal
Carbs – 61.8g
Fat – 34.5g
Protein – 18.7g
Give it a try and tag us in your cooking attempts – READY, STEADY…COOK!