Here is one of Steffi’s favourite recipes. Why not give it a go for a dinner that is not only healthy but simple to make and extremely tasty!
- 80g dried linguine
- Handful sliced tenderstem broccoli
- 2tsp olive oil
- 1 clove crushed & peeled garlic
- 1/2 red chilli finely chopped
- 100g halved cherry tomatoes
- 175g deveined row king prawns
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil, add the linguine and cook for 5 minutes. Add the sliced broccoli, cook for a further 2 minutes then drain, reserving a little of the cooking water.
- Meanwhile heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the garlic and chilli, fry for 2 minutes then increase the heat and add the tomatoes. Cook for 3 minutes until softened then add the prawns. Cook for a couple of minutes until the prawns have all turned pink then tip in the linguine, broccoli and a splash of the cooking water.
- Toss everything together then tip into a bowl and enjoy…
Don’t forget to let us know what you think when you have given it a try!