Try this delicious recipe that is so simple yet so tasty!
Ingredients (serves 2, adjust accordingly):
- 15g ginger paste
- 1/2 cucumber
- 250g British diced chicken breast
- 80g natural yoghurt
- 1 tsp ground tumeric
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 20g mint sauce
- 2 plain naans
- 1 tsp ground paprika
- 1 onion
- Combine 1 tbsp of natural yoghurt in a bowl with ground turmeric, ground paprika, garam masala, ginger paste, 1 tbsp vegetable oil, a pinch of salt.
- Add the diced chicken breast to the tikka marinade and give everything a good mix up until fully coated.
- Add the marinated chicken to a pan and cook for 8-10 min, stirring occasionally until golden and cooked through.
- Pop the naans in the toaster for 1-2 min or until warmed through.
- Whilst the chicken is cooking, cut the cucumber and onion up.
- Add the diced cucumber and onion to a bowl with a drizzle of olive oil and give everything a good mix up.
- Combine natural yoghurt with mint sauce.
- Drizzle the mint yoghurt over the warmed naans. Then top with the chicken tikka, cucumber & onion.
- Drizzle the mint yoghurt over the top as a finishing touch.
Macros breakdown per serving…
Give it a try and tag us in your cooking attempts – READY, STEADY…COOK!