Try this quick and easy meal – ideal for meal prep!
Ingredients (serves 1 – adjust amounts accordingly):
- 200g chicken breast
- 50g mushrooms
- 56g leeks
- 0.2 container Philadelphia light soft cheese
- 0.6 cup spinach
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic
- Cut the chicken breast into pieces and start to cook through in a pan
- Chop up mushrooms and leeks, then add into the same pan
- Add in the Philadelphia and stir until creamy
- Next, add in the spinach, paprika and garlic
- Serve up and enjoy!
Macro breakdown per serving…
Calories – 321kcal
Carbs – 11.5g
Fat – 4.8g
Protein – 58.7g
Give it a try and tag us in your cooking attempts – READY, STEADY…COOK!