All you need for this one is a Bosu!
1 MINUTE EACH EXERCISE X 3 ROUNDS
- Choose which way up you have the bosu (flat side up is harder!)
- Stand square on the bosu, core engaged with head and chest up and knees soft.
- Drop your hips down for a squat whilst maintaining balance and stability throughout the movement.
- Drive back up to the starting position and repeat.
- Place the bosu flat side up and your hands on the top.
- Hop your feet out to high plank position, then back in close to the bosu.
- Drop the hips into a squat position as your feet hop back in and pick up the bosu.
- Stand up tall and push the bosu over your head into a press.
- Place the bosu back on the floor and repeat.
- Start with the bosu flat side up and hands on top with your body in a high plank position.
- Keep your core tight and body in a strong position in a straight line.
- Drive one knee up underneath you towards your chest and then repeat on the opposite side.
- Try and pick up the pace of this movement as fast as you can go whilst maintaining your form.
- With the bosu flat side down, take a seat on the edge of the domed side.
- Lay back over the top of the bosu to get a stretch through your core, then engage your core to pull yourself back up in a crunch movement.
- Keep looking up towards the ceiling with your chin up off your chest to ensure your neck stays neutral.
- Small movements to keep the core engaged is best for this exercise.
COMPLETE EACH EXERCISE FOR 1 MINUTE
REPEAT X 3 ROUNDS!
Let us know how you find it and tag us on social media in your sweaty selfies!