Feel safe at tfd
Making things easier for you
We are constantly reviewing our procedures to make your visits as safe, simple and hassle free as possible
Guests are welcome to visit the gym with a member and non-members can book and Pay As You Go for classes
Guest fee: £10 Non-member Class fee: £8.40
- Face coverings are no longer mandatory. You are now free to decide whether you wish to wear a face covering or not.
- Scan your membership card or QR code on the FitSense App.
- Hand sanitiser will still be provided and we continue to encourage it’s use.
In the gym
- Using the sanitiser & cloths provided around the gym floors, please sanitise all equipment you have used
- ALWAYS spray the cloth then wipe the machine or equipment to avoid long term damage
- Be respectful of other members and always maintain a sensible distance
In the studios
- Be respectful of others and always maintain a sensible distance.
- Use the sanitiser & cloths provided to sanitise all equipment you have used.
Space is our thing
tfd is naturally a safe and socially distanced environment due to the space, high ceilings and fresh air exchange.
Our functional training areas on the first floor provide zones for individuals and friends to workout safely with all the equipment they need.
The ground floor free weights area is now dedicated to plate machines, racks, benches, dumbbells and cable cross over.